Sunday, May 30, 2010

Abundance and Gratitude


I am resting this weekend. I was to have participated in a weekend long mosaic mural workshop, which I was looking forward to for a long time. Because of my shoulder and exhaustion, I postponed it until June.

What has become clear is that my perspective has shifted. I can rest and still feel creative and full. Filled, in fact, with awareness and gratitude. They have positioned themselves as concrete supports in my newly laid foundation.

I am mindful and present a good amount of the time. I am present with positive feelings and thoughts and mindful, without avoidance, with painful states.
My creativity is feeding my life and opportunities continue to present themselves.
On this Memorial day weekend, I am thankful. I don't have to be afraid to say that; like in the past, fearful that if I admitted to this abundance, things would go quickly downhill.

So, I am grateful for so many things. Among my list of gratitudes, is the wonderful position of words in my life. Words are like different colored paints; there is no limit to how I can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment